Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Had N for lunch today. That was after I has manically hoovered the new carpets to get rid of more fluff. Was convinced that I had captured the lot yesterday after they arrived, however it would appear I was wrong and more fluff has sprung forth. I always enjoy her company as her life is just as chaotic - and she is highly unlikely to notice the baked bean stains on the vertical blinds or the junk shoved under the couch. Had to laugh, she dutifully removed her shoes (I didn't ask her to) but she must have read my rant on Facebook about having to levitate above the new carpets and went for the easier option.  It it so relaxing to have someone who you don't feel you have to impress. However she is a great cook and I doubt my rolls on sausage and Kit Kat Chunkys were giving her efforts a run for their money. As usual she appeared clutching freshly baked, jacksie expanding chocolate muffins.

As usual I couldn't resist.......