Thursday, 20 January 2011

Am very proud of myself. This week I have partaken of 5 fitness classes in five days. Although every morning I get out of bed and feel as if another part of my body is falling to bits. I am convinced though that things will improve. At this rate I should have a body like Elle McPherson by summer and not Archie McPherson as at present. Well one can dream......

L got her flute yesterday and within half an hour her dad was shouting 'Practice that in your bedroom'. Goodness knows what he would have done if it was the drums or electric guitar. It's hardly offensive. He forgets his own parents put up with him practicing his coronet day in day out. I cleaned it with Silvo as it was in a disgraceful state and now it has been polished so much by its new owner it is sparkling.  Hope she is a keen to practice as she is to polish.

Walking home from school I heard a novel expression from H. He stopped mid step in the street and said 'Wait a minute Mum I've got to pop a pump bubble'. I stood looking at him trying not to laugh, thankful that he hadn't resorted to anything more vulgar.

Fat class tonight, if I am down a pound I will be ecstatic. If I am not I will be seriously annoyed. All that exercise has GOT to do something......