Monday, 10 January 2011

Back to Big Dunc's today with 'I' who is now focused on the job in hand, i.e. getting fit. Got in the pool for Aqua fit only to be shocked at the loss of our cheesy old instructor. I am now officially in mourning as the replacement is a robot-like fellow with the personality of a wet fish. I had shut off within ten minutes and was planning what I was going to eat next. That's not motivation. Come back Mr Aqua fit all is forgiven! Was tempted to write on a comment card that "playing an Abba CD does not an Aqua fit teacher make". Just want old Cheesy back! At least he played Lady Gaga, and 70's disco. 'I' bounced out the pool announcing that it was 'Zumba tomorrow' -obviously whether I liked it or not. Oh well one can but try.

Woke up to the radio announcer informing me that the Queen of WAGS is pregnant again. I wonder if she smiled when she found out. She has to be the most miserable person on the planet. Loads of money, champagne lifestyle and hot husband in her bed and yet a constantly long face. I feel sorry for him. He seems like a decent enough sort.  Bonking her must be akin to fornicating with a deckchair.

Can't wait to hear what they call it....

I have the starting of a cold. Cough when I speak, sore head etc. Bloody typical! Have managed to avoid it for a month over Christmas and New Year while the house had more bugs in it then you can imagine. Now I am on the school run again and trying to go to fitness classes I am going to be hit when there's no one there to make me tea and get rid of my snotty hankies. Can just imagine tomorrow morning trying to launch myself out of bed with a raging temp and jelly legs...not good. Trying not to feel sorry for myself.

Oh woe is me.........