Thursday, 6 January 2011

Call the fashion police! Saw the best or worst get up depending on your taste today. Sitting at the local petrol station, staring into space while the car was filled, my eyes fell on woman doing the same.  I can honestly say that even in my most deluded moments I have never worn the following: cerise pink joggers with cuffs round the bottom, white sport socks with green and black stripes and wait for it - stiletto heels. I sat transfixed as she minced across the forecourt, a vision of bad taste. Gok Wan would have had heart failure. Now there's a man who could sort out my fashion sense, or lack of it, out. However the thought of trailing up a catwalk naked in the 'Elements' while the local neds shouted abuse, or posing in Debenhams window while folk tittered shamelessly, makes me want to run in the opposite direction. What makes these lunatic people on his show do it?  I would have to be inebriated. I think I will just stick to my jeans and trainers.  Not high fashion but certainly functional.

It's all about the confidence...... girlfriend.

Today's random irritations:

Why do Asda checkout assistants find it necessary to ask if  I want help with my packing, when all  I have is a loaf of bread and a packet of sweets and there are four of us standing?  They do it all the time. Am tempted to say yes....

Kerry Katona. No matter where you go her face pops out at you from magazines like a deranged goblin, informing you how fat she is , thin she is, single she is, sane she is, skint she is, blah, blah blah...   You get the picture....