Sunday, 2 January 2011

Have thought of my New Year Resolutions and here they are:

No 1 - the usual old chestnut, to get thinner. J and I go back to fat club on Thursday after a month of missed weeks due to snow, night outs and general cant be botheredness.
No 2 - to get fitter. Back to big Dunc's next week and I am stepping up the torture (until my back starts up again).
No 3- to keep my ironing up to date. What a joke, it's January 2nd and already the pile is so high I am suffering from altitude sickness just looking at it.
No4 -  to stop procrastinating. I am going to put a stop to my 'Why do today, when you can do it tomorrow' approach to life. Things will be done right away. Though, come to think of it, I just might start that one next month...
No 5 - to stop being crabbit and more tolerant to halfwits, numpties and eejits. A hard task for someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly but after last year I think I am understanding myself a lot more and therefore maybe, just maybe, may be able to understand others too. Except for those dingbats on the Asda pizza counter....

So there we are, and with S back at work tomorrow I have plenty of time for the ironing and to plan my healthy eating. So I have until bedtime to eat everything in the house that is unhealthy. Think I will start with the biscuits......