Sunday, 9 January 2011

In my infinite wisdom I encouraged my other half to purchase a PlayStation 3 for Xmas.  Now I am not a lover anything technical unless it sews two bits of fabric together, but because the DVD player we had was older than Methuselah's goat and we were considering buying a hard drive recorder, it sounded like a great idea. He managed to sell it to me on the strength that it tapes telly, can play DVDs, CDs and was generally all singing all dancing and just about does everything short of making you tea during adverts. How gullible am I?   I am driven demented by cars roaring round a track day in day out and boredom inducing elevator style music taking up the spaces. As if that it is not bad enough, he has now taped every programme from Xmas until now and randomly flicks through them watching bits and then changing his mind, so you never actually see all of anything,  Tonight my viewing has been, a bit of The Incredibles, a bit if Derren Brown, a bit of Gary Tank Commander, a bit of Primeval and I am a bit cheesed off with it all now....