Thursday, 27 January 2011

Oh joyous joy! Have squeezed myself into my jeans that are two sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing at Christmas. Albeit that the button on them is straining like mad and if I bend over they ride down to indecent levels. However as well as exercising I think that it is time to start wearing tight clothes again in the hope that being crammed into too tight stuff might spur me on to get thinner quicker. There's nothing like trying to get into a car when your air supply is cut off by a waist band that is cutting you in two. It all started when I tried on the trousers I wore on New Years day. They were too tight then  and when I put them on today have got baggy. Yayy! Though, upon reflection I reckon they would have been too baggy on Jo Brand as well.....


 Tomorrow is my brother and sister in laws' moving day. As a result I have been given the job of babysitting my two delightful little nieces while the move is going on. L is 5 and a half  and M is nearly 4. Double trouble. They are deliciously naughty kids, but not naughty obnoxious, more naughty funny. L is five going on fifteen, a little redhead with temper to match, M is a compulsive scribbler who has given copious items in her mum's house the abstract treatment. Everything from lampshades to walls to the three piece suite. Much to SIL's horror. At one point she was such a prolific graffiti artist that SIL was tempted to tie her hands behind her back. My favorite however was the day that she put their lunch out on the table to come back and find  the bread eaten and slices of Billy Bear ham stuck along the patio windows.  My L is frantic at the thought of the house being invaded by her little cousins and is now looking for a hammer to nail her bedroom door shut! The mere vision of them wrecking her Sylvanian Families stuff is filling her with dread. I have decided as a precaution to put all writing implements in a safe place........