Monday, 14 February 2011

Why are some folk so interested in everybody else's business?   Happened to pick up hubby's phone to recharge it for him and it was open at an email from an ex colleague which I happened to read. A long one about everything going on in his life, enquiring about S's work blah, blah, blah. He signs off with a post script of 'has J found a job yet?' That would be me. Now I can't make up my mind whether it is because I am just plain crabbit but it really got my goat.  Or maybe it's because the nosey pig asks me every time I see him and it's beginning to grate. Why do others keep stressing about what I am doing? I am not remotely interested in what his wife does. That's up to her.  She can stick her kids in Colditz from now until they are sixteen and take a job on Mars- I really don't give a monkeys. It's her business.  I am happy at home. I am there for my kids if they are sick and at home time, I don't have the luxury of grandparents who are willing to help out at all but I do have the luxury of not having to worry about what to do with them during holidays.  In years to come I will go back to work but at my choosing not because of interfering know it alls.  My fingers itched to type something back from myself, however I know I would have went too far. I would have loved to sent 'no I haven't got a job yet, has your wife got a boob job yet? Because last time I saw her she had no t*ts and a face like a trout.'

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm.....feel better already.

Apologies, rant over. I'm off to watch Jeremy Kyle and play Funky Bingo.com. (because that's what I do all day, don't y'all know.....)