Monday, 14 March 2011

BLOODY TESCO! Up this morning to rain so cadged a lift to the school for the kids and set about clearing up the weekends carnage.  Decided to clean the fridge in anticipation of the shopping delivery due to arrive between 10 and 12. Nine forty five and the phone rings. 'Hello it's Tesco, the van has broken down so I might be late or not there at all.' I sent an icy blast of sarcasm down the phone ' Oh fine. I'll just starve my children tonight then will I?'  Poor guy, a sh***y start to Monday morning not helped by legions of customers giving him abuse, myself included.

Phoned a repair shop to get my sewing machine fixed. I think the rhino balls were just too much for it. It has finally given up the ghost. Didn't particularly like the repairman I spoke to - he was a smart assed git, but decided to be nice as I really need it fixed, and cutting off my nose to spite my face would have meant trailing it to Edinburgh.

My back is still not right and I am toying with the idea of visiting the chiropractor. He was the man who put me back on my feet when L was eleven weeks old and I was incapable of walking due to back problems. I consider him to be a miracle worker. I literally crawled into his clinic and walked back out.  S gets mad at the fact that I won't see medics about it but the one and only time I have (which drove me in desperation to see the chiro) I was told that it was 'my prerogative if I decided not to take painkillers, (I was feeding L myself) and was left lying on the living room floor with a baby to deal with. I doubt that they would do anything other than give me painkillers (which I can get from my neighbour anyway) and I don't want to be a space cadet constantly, well no more than normal.......

Oh and I am suffering from Zumba withdrawal, I keep dreaming about Ricky Martin singing 'La Vida Loca' in front of a bunch of middle aged women shaking their bon bons........mind you that could be more down to Tramodol withdrawal than missing the exercise......

Tesco arrived at 12.05. Not bad going, only 5 minutes later than expected. Poor wee man, he must have ran every red light in the area to catch up.........

Scratch that. The twit has driven away and forgotten to deliver some of it! Blood pressure rising..........